About Turfman Brisbane
Specialist turf services
Turfman provides a range of specialist turf services for homeowners, landlords, investors and commercial businesses in Brisbane, the Sunshine Coast and parts of the Gold Coast. These services include the following:
- Turf supply
- Turf delivery
- Turf laying
- Site preparation
Turfman turf services
If you are building a brand new home or new commercial property, the external areas will need turf laid; older properties may also need new turf for a variety of reasons. We can prepare the site for the new turf, and supply, deliver and lay it for you (turf supply and lay).
We also have a range of packages that cover
(1) turf supply only
(2) turf supply and turf delivery or
(3) supply, delivery, turf laying and site preparation. You can also pick up your turf from the turf farm and hire our bobcat and operator to prepare the site for you.
Our range of premium turf
With more than 13 years’ experience in landscaping, we love our turf! We work with farms near Beerburrum on the Sunshine Coast to produce the very best and healthiest turf possible. With a large range of premium turf, we can cover all your needs:
- Wintergreen grass (Wintergreen Couch): Ideal for full sun and high traffic locations, but it’s also very drought tolerant and recovers quickly from damage.
- QLD Couch grass (Blue Couch grass): Ideal for the QLD climate, couch grass recovers quickly from damage, requires full sun and likes both dry and humid conditions.
- Empire Zoysia: Ideal for shady and high traffic areas, this grass is highly resistant to insects, weeds and diseases, and tolerant of dry conditions.
- Nara Zoysia: Ideal for salt laden climates (perfect for coastal areas), this grass doesn’t require a lot of maintenance, and likes both dry and humid conditions.
- Sapphire Buffalo turf (Buffalo grass): Ideal for high traffic areas, buffalo grass likes both full sun and shady areas (but does need 3 to 4 hours sun each day), and is highly drought tolerant.
- Palmetto Buffalo grass: Ideal for high traffic locations, Palmetto likes both full sun and shade (needs 2 to 4 hours sun each day), and is highly drought tolerant.
Weed free and pest free turf
All our new turf is delivered weed free, pest free and healthy. Once it’s laid however, weeds and pests can become a problem over time. That’s why we discuss lawn maintenance with you on the day, ensuring that you know exactly how to keep your lawn looking awesome.
Best turf for specific conditions
- High traffic areas: Wintergreen grass (Wintergreen Couch), Empire Zoysia, Sapphire Buffalo Turf and Palmetto Buffalo.
- Coastal regions: Nara Zoysia.
- Full sun: Wintergreen grass (Wintergreen Couch).
- Sun and shade: Sapphire Buffalo Turf and Palmetto Buffalo.
- Drought tolerance: Wintergreen grass (Wintergreen Couch), Empire Zoysia, Sapphire Buffalo Turf and Palmetto Buffalo.
- Shady spots: Empire Zoysia.
- Low maintenance: Sapphire Buffalo Turf, Nara Zoysia, Empire Zoysia and Palmetto Buffalo.